- The one who comes and stands beside you, and makes all kinds of sad faces in hopes that you will take pity on them and give up your seat.
And you have to pretend to not see them, because you were standing for more than 20 minutes at the bus stop, because you wanted a place to sit on the bus and if they think you are going to give up your seat after THAT, they are very much mistaken. Unless, it is an old person or a pregnant lady, in which case you will give up your seat gladly because you are a nice person.
- The one that hogs the seat.
And you have to sit there in the tiny space they provide you, clenching your teeth and cursing to yourself.
- The creep who keeps staring at you the whole time and smirking.
You feel like punching his face, or at the very least cursing him, but you can’t. Why? Because you are in public – the place where it’s okay for people to stare at you creepily, but if you do/say something about it, you are a “total bitch.”
- The one who comes running from the other end of the bus, as soon as someone gets up from their seat, and pushes you out of the way to sit there even though you were standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE SEAT.
- The one that comes and asks you if the bus is going to a particular place even though it is written very clearly on the board that the bus is, in fact, going to that very same place.
And since you can’t do anything about them, you settle for are-you-kidding-me looks instead.