1. I’m weird and crazy. The more you get to know me, the weirder I become. Just when you think you’ve figured out how crazy I am, you realize that there is another whole level of craziness you didn’t know about. But, my craziness makes me who I am, and I wouldn’t want to change it for the world.
2. I love being melodramatic, and I’m a fan of hyperboles.
3. Sarcasm. Need I say more?
4. I’m a caffeine addict. I cannot function without my daily cup of coffee.
5. I go through books like money flying out my hands.
6. Whenever I eat, I eat my least favourite things first, so that I can get it over with and really savour the rest.
7. The number 8 is my favourite. I also like the number 5. I don’t like odd numbers, except for the ones that add up to 5 or 8.
8. I love making lists, if only for the sheer pleasure of crossing things out when I finish them.
9. I’m a grammar Nazi. Bad grammar is a major turn-off for me. I mentally correct people’s grammar all the time. And occasionally, out loud.
10. I’m very picky about things. It takes hours for me to shop, because it’s hard for me to find one thing that I have no complaints about.
11. I have an eidetic memory. I can recite entire conversations from years ago, can remember what you wore on which day, and so on.
12. I love Oxford commas. I didn’t, not at first. But, last year, I gave a speech about them in my English class, and I’ve loved them since.
13. I hate the number 13. I don’t know why. (Ha! Such irony.)
14. I’m a mood reader. The book I choose to read, depends on my mood. More often than not, I start reading a book, and after two or three pages, if I don’t feel like reading that particular book, I start another one instead until I find the perfect one.
15. I actually don’t have anything more to say. I just added this because, I like the number 15 more than the number 14. 14 feels a bit.. Unfinished.
( *in a small voice* I told you I’m weird, please don’t judge me.)
Oh, wait! I don’t have a dog.