1. I’m weird and crazy. The more you get to know me, the weirder I become. Just when you think you’ve figured out how crazy I am, you realize that there is another whole level of craziness you didn’t know about. But, my craziness makes me who I am, and I wouldn’t want to change it for the world.
2. I love being melodramatic, and I’m a fan of hyperboles.
4. I’m a caffeine addict. I cannot function without my daily cup of coffee.
5. I go through books like money flying out my hands.
6. Whenever I eat, I eat my least favourite things first, so that I can get it over with and really savour the rest.
7. The number 8 is my favourite. I also like the number 5. I don’t like odd numbers, except for the ones that add up to 5 or 8.
8. I love making lists, if only for the sheer pleasure of crossing things out when I finish them.
9. I’m a grammar Nazi. Bad grammar is a major turn-off for me. I mentally correct people’s grammar all the time. And occasionally, out loud.
14. I’m a mood reader. The book I choose to read, depends on my mood. More often than not, I start reading a book, and after two or three pages, if I don’t feel like reading that particular book, I start another one instead until I find the perfect one.
15. I actually don’t have anything more to say. I just added this because, I like the number 15 more than the number 14. 14 feels a bit.. Unfinished.
( *in a small voice* I told you I’m weird, please don’t judge me.)
Oh, wait! I don’t have a dog.